Public presentation is on Monday, February 6, 2023 at 7:00 P.M. on Zoom. Click here for further details.
The public presentation on how the District's budget is established will take place at the Central Okanagan Parent Advisory Council (COPAC) Zoom meeting on Monday, February 6, 2023 at 7:00 P.M.
To listen to the presentation, please request the Zoom link from firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to learn more about the District's 2023-2024 budget and how to provide input, we encourage you to participate in this information meeting.
HOW TO APPLYIn your web browser type: https://enrollment.sd23.bc.ca
No internet access? Please contact your school and they will assist you with the online application.
PLEASE NOTE: The application process is online only, no paper enrollment is available. You are required to
have a valid email account.
Applications will be assigned a date-time stamp on a first-come, first-served basis, which will factor into a
student’s placement priority.
Complete the online application as early as possible, and provide the required documents listed below
directly to the school by email by Friday, March 17, 2023.
1. Student's Birth Certificate or other government issued proof of age and citizenship.
2. Proof of Parent/Guardian B.C. Residency
a. Combination BC Driver's License and Services Card (copy of both sides); or,
b. BC Services Card (copy of both sides) and one item from the list of supporting documentation that follows; or,
c. Proof of application for BC Medical Services Plan and one item from the list of supporting documentation that
3. Proof of Parent/Guardian Living Address/Supporting Documentation
• Ownership of a dwelling or long-term lease or rental of a dwelling;
• Documentation indicating British Columbia residence (i.e. utility bill);
• British Columbia registration of an automobile;
• British Columbia Driver's License (copy of both sides); or,
• A current income tax return filed as a British Columbia resident.
4489 Lakeshore Road, Kelowna, BC, V1W 1W9 Phone: 250-870-5133 Fax: 250-870-5070
Traffic Safety at AME is everyone's responsibility. CLICK HERE for more info
Students are encouraged to wear their favorite jersey.
Rockets players visit each classroom and read a hockey picture book. Students get a question and answer time.