to the AME Elementary Library!
The library at AME is an integral part of our school. All students have the opportunity to visit the library regularly and are encouraged to use the variety of resources.
- To develop and foster a love of reading in all of our students through regular visits to the library and library programs.
- Collaboratively teach students the information literacy skills they need to meet the literacy demands of the 21st century.
- Plan and implement reading motivational programs and curricular integrated projects through the library and classroom cooperation.
- To continue to build a quality collection of resources for our staff and students that meet curricular needs, a range of student reading levels and interests.
- Encourage lifelong learning through resource based instruction using literature and technology.
* Students are encouraged to come to the library often when they need new books. Students and parents are welcome to exchange books before and after school when the library staff will be available to assist you:
Hours of Operation
Monday: 8:00 am-3:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am-3:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am-3:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00-3:00 pm
Friday: 8:00-3:00 pm
Top of Page